FOOD, RECIPES, MEALS, HEALTHY
2 HEALTHY DESSERTS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS CHRISTMAS
Christmas is not the time to worry about your weight and counting calories. It’s all about meeting your friends and family and spending time together. And off course having a delicious dinner together! However, this doesn’t mean the whole dinner has to be unhealthy.
I’m a big fan of good food. It tastes good and your friends and family have to like it too. I made up two recipes that I absolutely love, that are sweet and healthy and your family and friends will definitely like!
Banana & berries bowl
One of my favourite breakfasts also doubles as a dessert! This amazing and suprisingly sweat breakfast bowl is both healty and festive as long as you style it the right way!
– 1 Banana
– Handfull of blackberries and raspberries
– Chia seeds
1. Mix the quark with the berries in a blender. Make sure you leave some berries for decorating.
2. Cut the banana and place on top of your quark mixture
3. Sprinkle chia seeds and berries on top and you’re done!
If you follow my instagram, you will know that I absolutely love banana pancakes! They are delicious, they are sweet, healthy and will guaranteed fill you up! Combine with sweet berries and fresh quark and you have a winner for the end of your dinner.
– 2 Banana’s
– 3 eggs
– Blackberries and raspberries
1. Make the pancakes according to this recipe.
2. Make the pancakes round and place them on a pile.
3. Let them cool down while you also unfreeze the berries.
4. Place a big scoop of quark and a handfull of berries on top.